Monday, March 26, 2012

4 mega pixel point and shoot low light tips

I thought 6 p.m. wasn't too late. To the human eye, there was still plenty of light. Not so for my little 4 mega pixel point and shoot.

Another seasonal shot of one of the ponds at the Innsbruck Nature Center.

This is may favorite shot of the day. I don't think it's of high enough quality to submit to microstock, but I find it rather cool even if it's not a technically great shot.

This is the most "submit-able" shot of the evening.
Even a little less light means that the ISO on a little point and shoot slows way, way down. The images were a bit overexposed and the ISO was slow enough that even the best shots turned out just a bit out of focus. If I had used a tripod I may have had better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment