Monday, March 5, 2012

All You Can Stock - Latest Portfolio

All You Can Stock accepted my pine cones and wildflower with deerfly images. I learned they do not send a notification when stock is accepted. In this respect they are similar to YAY Images.

At You Can Stock images are available in the original size, and in a smaller size for less money.  You can see the portfolio of a whopping three images here.

Now that I know at least two places will accept my photos, I'll keep shooting. The weekend was full with activities, but I may be able to get out to a few more parks tomorrow. Until I have a better idea of what I'm doing, I'll stick with nature photos. I can worry about model and property releases later.

Here's another pine cone shot. I decreased brightness, increased saturation and cropped for balance. Of all the pine shots, this one is my favorite.

Pine Cones in Snow



No comments:

Post a Comment